Hue was once the Capital of Vietnam from 1802-1945 and it’s now well-known as green and beautiful landscape city on the bank of Perfume River. On this tour you will have the choice of many cultural attractions such as royal tombs, buddhist temples and charming countryside in Hue.
You choose where you want to go and how long you want to stay! And you have the avantage of English speaking riders who can tell you all about each attraction. From tombs to countryside villages, see Hue Vietnamese style, you won’t be disappointed!
In the morning pick up you in your hotel
- Start time: 9am or 9:30 am
- Finish time: approx 4pm
- Price per person: $15
- Includes: Lunch (local food), Motorbike transport, helmet, personal Hue motorbike guide, petrol
- First stop: in Tu Hieu pagoda ther you see monks praying
- Second stop : conieal hat insence marking village and go to up Vong Canh hill you see American Bunker and Perfumer River very beautiful for pictures
- Third stop : you visit Tu Duc tomb – the most Romantic design of royal tombs in Hue.
- Fourth stop : visit Thien Mu pagoda, located on River bank with charming Phuoc Duyen tower
- Fiveth stop : visit the Old Citadel with hundreds of the old palaces built since 1802 – 1945 for the defense and royal living, working activities
- Sixth stop : We leave city going to countryside through a nice rice field , farms and stop in small village to meet local people and visit Thanh Toan bridge (that build in 1776) and then you see the farming museum
We finish tour and come back to your hotel !